View The Entire Series
SR&ED (Scientific Research & Experimental Development) is the government program that rewards companies that perform R&D in Canada. The program makes Canada a more economically competitive and technologically advanced nation and it has been in existence since the 80’s. The Canadian incentive program is one of the most generous R&D programs in the world. This is not a grant – if you qualify, you are entitled to this money under the Income Tax Act.
If you answer yes to any of the following questions you could be sitting on an untapped refund.
- Is your farm incorporated? Do you have BN?
- Have you encountered technological obstacles or scientific uncertainties in the course of your work?
- Have you encountered challenges involving agricultural sciences, environment, plant or animal genetics or animal husbandry?
- Does your work involve horticulture, agronomy, viticulture, forestry, aqua culture & fisheries, dairy science or other agricultural sciences?
- Have you solved scientific problems by going beyond available knowledge, methods or standard practices?